7th International Conference On Social Sciences Research 2018 (ICSSR 2018) focuses on research and development of interactive and adaptive social sciences research environments across all domains. The conference provides opportunities for the cross-fertilization of knowledge and ideas from researchers in the many fields of social sciences that make up this interdisciplinary research area.
This research conference examines local and global issues from the perspectives of scientific social sciences. Through individual or team collaborative research activities, researchers analyze perspectives and synthesize positions informed by the scientific social sciences of knowledge; analyze the past, assess the present, and plan for the future with regard to the theme. Thus, it may provide enrichment opportunities that transcend traditional disciplines for facing our complex and challenging world.
Due to the nature of the conference with its focus on innovative ideas and on future social sciences developments, the ICSSR 2018 secretariat welcome contributions that report on accomplished research. The conference organizers encourage submissions that consider social sciences research through one of the following sub-themes, although submission of other topics for consideration is also welcome:
- Accounting / Audit / Taxation
- Applied social sciences studies
- Banking & Finance
- Business studiesCultural studies
- E-Business studies
- Ecology studies
- Economics studies
- Education studies
- Energy resources studies
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Environment studies
- Governance studies
- Hospitality & tourism studies
- Human capital studies
- Human resources
- Industrialization studies
- Information science
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Islamic studies
- Logistics and Transportation studies
- Management studies
- Marketing / e-Marketing studies
- Mass – communication
- Multidisciplinary studies
- Occupational Science studies
- Philosophy studies
- Phycology studies
- Production and Operations studies
- Public Policy in Business / Business Strategy
- Regional studies
- Social Sciences and Humanities studies
- Sociology studies
- Sustainability studies
30th September 2018
Acceptance of Abstract
5th October 2018
Full paper Submission Deadline
30th October 2018
Full paper Acceptance Notification
31st October 2018
31st October 2018
12 – 13 November 2018
IMPERIAL HERITAGE HOTEL,
Noted: Notification of acceptance will be emailed within one week of Submission of Abstract / Full Paper
Papers in Bahasa Melayu are also welcome
Conference papers may be selected and published in:
- ICSSR e-Journal of the Social Science Research ( INDEXED BY MALAYSIAN CITATION CENTRE)
- The papers will be available in our website and other open source academic site (i.e RePec,Google Scholar) for a wider view.
- 7th ICSSR 2018 e-Proceeding (with e-ISBN no : 978-967-0792-XX-X)
Excellent paper Awards for selected three outstanding papers.
Registration and Submission
a. Registration and submission of Full Paper must be done electronically through the online submission system.
• Click on the “Registration” menu to create ConfBay Account and proceed for conference registration by logging in the system.
• Click on “Online Submission” menu to submit your abstract(s) / full paper.
b. Abstract and Full Paper Format – Strictly follow the template which can be downloaded at “Download menu” and email to email@example.com
CONFERENCE PUBLICATION AND PRESENTATION POLICY
Please take note that:
- The conference abstract book will be finalized SEVEN (7) days before the conference. Any conference paper submitted after the above date will not have its abstract included in the abstract book.
- The conference presentation schedule will be finalized THREE (3) days before the conference. Any conference paper submitted after the above date will only have its presentation time published on the conference website.
- The conference organizer does not promise for the abstract of any presentation confirmed on the first day of the conference to be published on the conference website soon.
- Any conference presentation and/or attendance confirmed on the day of the conference will be entertained on seat availability basis. The conference organizer has the right to deny any request for presentation time from such conference presenter.
- This policy will be strictly followed by the conference organizer.