- Hits: 1627
|Group of three (3)||Group of five (5)|
|International Presenter/ Participant||USD 330/EURO 290/SGD430||USD 250/EURO 200/SGD300||USD 180/EURO 250/SGD200|
|International Student||USD 280/EURO 250/SGD380||USD 200/EURO 180/SGD250||USD 150/EURO 130/SGD180|
|Malaysian Presenter/ Participant||RM 1000||RM 700||RM 500|
|Malaysian Student||RM 850||RM 600||RM 450|
Registration fee must be paid in advance of the event. Walk-in delegates, with payments will be admitted on space availability basis.
** ONLY PAPERS SUBMITTED WITH FULL REGISTRATION FEES WILL APPEAR IN THE CONFERENCE E-PROCEEDING AND E-JOURNAL PUBLICATION(SELECTED).
** DURING THE REGISTRATION DAY, PLEASE BRING ALONG YOUR REGISTRATION FEE PAYMENT DOCUMENTATIONS.
** INTERNATIONAL PRESENTERS / PARTICIPANTS (STUDENT OR NON-STUDENT) MUST PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE IN USD / EURO / SGD.
* Additional paper is chargeable at USD150 per paper
* For student package, please email your Student ID for verification purpose
* During The Registration Day, Please Bring Along Your Registration Fee Payment Documentations.
* Only Papers Submitted With Full Registration Fees Will Appear In The Conference E-Proceeding.
- Payment Option #1(via Telegraphic Transfer or Direct Deposit)
Maybank Islamic bank account no: 562834627354
- Payment Option #2 (via Banker’s Cheque or Bank Draft)
Made Payable to: KOKUIS
Please mail the transaction slip or bank slip after the payment has been made to:
Account number : 562834627354
Account name : KOKUIS
Bank : Maybank Islamic Berhad
Bank Address : No.7&9, Jalan 9/9c, Seksyen 9, Bandar Baru Bangi, 43650 Bangi, Selangor
Swift code : MBISMYKL – Maybank Islamic Berhad
Substitution is allowed for registered participants. Please note that payment must be made prior or before to the early bird due date to qualify for discount. Cancellation policy will be imposed if cancellation is made by:
1. Cancellation before 6 weeks of the event 100%
2. Cancellation less than 5 weeks of the event 50%
3. Cancellation less than 1 weeks of the event -no refund