Manuscripts can either in Malay or English.
- All manuscripts must be written in MS Word with the following specification:
- Font: Times New Roman, size 11 (only tables and figures can use size 8);
- Margin: 2.54 cm or 1 inch all round;
- Spacing: Single spacing and justified
- Tables and figures should be included within the text of the paper and must be numbered according to its subsequence; e.g Table 1: Demographic Data, Figure 1: Standard of Procedure.
- All articles must bear the title, main author’s and subsequent authors’ name (identifying who is the corresponding author) and full contact details (institutional address, e-mail, cell-phone and office numbers) of each author.
- Abstract (180-250 words) should include the following: aim, method, results and conclusion. The abstract must be written in Times New Roman and font size 11.
- Keywords up to 5, Times New Roman and font size 11.
- The length of each article must not exceed 6000 words, or approximately 12 pages.
References should follow the referencing style used by the American Psychological Association (APA) in alphabetical order. All sources cited in the paper must be included in the References section. Please refer to this link: http://www.apastyle.org/