QUESTION & ANSWER
- Is there any financial aids by the GSE 2017 organizer for presenting papers or attending GSE 2017 conference?
The GSE 2017 conference organizer does not provide any;
a. financial support, financial aids, fund or sponsorship for any participant presenting papers or attending GSE 2017.
b. free registration fee for presenting papers or attending GSE 2017.
c. grant for GSE 2017 participants.
d. reimbursement for the GSE 2017 presenters’ or participants’ accommodation and air ticket.
e. complimentary GSE 2017 registration fees.
All of the cost incurred by the presenters or participants for attending GSE 2017 is totally bare by the presenters or participants themselves.
The registration fee is used for funding GSE 2017 expenditures, such as payment for; abstracts reviewers, papers reviewers, journal publication cost, the hotel conference rooms’ charges, wages of the conference staff, admin cost, etc.
- Does individuals who present papers (the presenters) at GSE 2017 are paid with certain amount of money by the GSE 2017 organizer?
Individuals who present papers (the presenters) at the GSE 2016 are not be paid any money or be given any token or gifts by the GSE 2017 organizer.
They will be acknowledged with certificate as presenters or participants.
- Who should present the research paper?
- The submitted paper should be presented in the conference by the researcher himself / herself, or by his / her delegate.
- Submission of full paper without being presented in the conference by the researcher himself / herself , or by his / her delegate, and need to be published in the GSE 2017 journal, should also be charged with full amount of the GSE 2017 registration fee.
- In the case where the author or his/her delegate could not attend the conference, provided that full amount of the GSE 2017 registration fee is paid, only then the accepted research paper will be publish in the e-proceeding, has the opportunity to be selected for the conference journal publication, mailing a copy of the journal to the authors, etc.
d.Where no full registration fee is received by the organizer after the conference day, the research paper is to be terminated.
- Presenters or participants (attending GSE 2017 but not presenting paper) will be charged with the same amount of registration fee.
- What is the format of the research presentation in GSE 2017?
“The presentation in GSE 2017 is done orally (with power point slides presentation) and followed with Q&A session.
There is no specific type or format regarding the presentation form to be followed or required by the GSE 2017 organizer.
It’s up to the presenter’s creativity to bring the presentation become interesting.
The presentation is in the range of 15 minutes each and followed by 5 minutes Q&A session.
It was a parallel (concurrent) session presentations, thus, there will approximately be around 20 audients in a session of a presentation.
- Does GSE 2017 practice key note speaker?
GSE 2017 does not practice key note speaker, lectures for teaching courses, training programs, workshop, etc in our conference.
- What is the qualification requirement for presenting papers in GSE 2017?
The research paper presenter need not to hold certain or specific qualification. i.e., individuals with or without PhD could present their research papers in GSE 2017.
- Who are the audients of GSE 2017?
The audients are almost all the research paper presenters that come from all around the world.
- What is the language used as the medium of GSE 2017?
As this is an international conference, the language in use is English (for the research paper write up and oral presentation).
Nevertheless, the GSE 2017 organizer also accepts papers in Malay language.
- May I change slightly my research title from my earlier accepted abstract when I submit my final paper?
You may change slightly the title of your paper when you submit the final paper.
Normally, where the abstract of the paper is accepted, the research paper may also be accepted.
- Is it OK to be a reviewer and at the same time become one of the presenters in GSE 2017?
It’s o.k. to be a reviewer and at the same time become one of the presenters in GSE 2017.
The appointment as a reviewer of GSE 2017 is depending on the GSE 2017 Board’s approval.
- Can I submit a research paper with co-authors?
Yes, you can submit a paper with co-authors.
- Will the research papers presented at GSE 2017 be published in any journals?
The presented research paper will be published on;
- All the presented research papers will be published in e-proceeding at the GSE 2017 conference website.
- All the presented research papers will have the opportuinity to be published in GSE 2017 e-Journal of Education.
For further information about the papers publication, please click the “Publication Opportunity” button at the GSE 2017 website.
- May I register for more than 1 paper?
- You may register for more than 1 paper (eg. 2, 3 or 4 papers) as a group by your individual’s information.
Where you yourself present all the papers, the registration fees for GSE 2017 is fully charged on the 1st paper presented and another additional charge of USD150.00 each for the other additional papers presented.
The other individuals of your group are participants of GSE 2017, they will be charged with full amount of registration fees.
- You may register for more than 1 paper (eg. 2, 3 or 4 papers) as a group by different individuals’ information of your group.
Where the papers are presented by different individuals of your group, they will be charged with full amount of registration fees. There is no additional charge of USD150.00 each for the papers presented.
- Is the registration fee for presenters and participants is the same amount?
Yes, registration fee for presenters and participants is the same amount.
- When should I pay for the registration fee?
You do not need to pay any fee upon the submission of your abstracts.
You should pay the registration fee 2 weeks after the full paper submission due date, and before the date of GSE 2017.
Within that 2 weeks, normally the acceptance of papers responded from the reviewer panel shall be notified to the authors.
Where the authors submitted their papers earlier, the acceptance of the full papers notification shall be notified to the authors earlier.
- How about the accommodation?
It is advise that the presenters or participants to book the hotel where GSE 2017 is held or other hotel nearby themselves for their convenience.
Actually, the selection of the hotels as the presenters’ or participants’ accommodation is up to the presenters’ or participants’ choices. It is not compulsory that the presenters or participants have to stay at the hotel where GSE 2017 is held.