The 5th Global Conference on Economics and Management Science 2020 focuses on the complex interconnection between economics and management sciences. This conference provides a platform for researchers, academicians and students to present, debate and exchange ideas on issues relevant to the conference’s focus. GEMS 2020 – undeniably – is also an opportunity for researchers and enthusiasts to build and expand network with their fellow counterparts!
GEMS 2020 was planned with the following objectives in mind:
- To provide a platform for researchers, academicians and students to share and exchange ideas on economics and management science.
- To advance the scholarship in the studies on the roles of Economics Studies and Management Sciences in community development and sustainability.
GEMS 2020 Conference Secretariat is pleased to announce the Call for Papers for the conference!
• Each presenter is allocated 10-15 minutes, including Q&A.
• All paper sessions will take place in the conference Venue.
• The room will be equipped with a LCD projector and screen. A backup presentation PC will be available, but all presenters are encouraged to bring a USB key loaded with your presentation content.