THEMES AND SUB-THEMES
• Curriculum and instruction
• Education Curriculum Research and Development
• Distance education
• Educational leadership
• Educational Administration
• Education Policy and Leadership
• Educational technology
• Educational psychology
• Religion and Education Studies
• Special needs education
• Technical and vocational education
• Language education
• Research Assessment Exercise (RAE)
• ICT Education
• Lifelong learning
• Urban studies
• Rural Education
• Physical Education
• Primary education
• Technology in Education
• Social Studies Education
• Language for Specific purpose
• Secondary Education
• Educational vision, policy, leadership, management and administration
• Curriculum design and development
• Organizational learning and change
• Professional qualifications, training and development
• Student learning, learner experiences and learner diversity
• Relationship with the profession
• Industrial cooperation
• Work employability
• Educational institution industry partnership
• Quality assurance/ standards and accreditation
• Ethics in accounting education and academic integrity
• Primary and secondary education
• Higher education
• Adult and lifelong learning
• Technology enhanced and distance learning
• Internship programs and experiences
• Learning and teaching methodologies
• Collaborative and problem-based learning
• Framework-based teaching
• Supervising and managing student projects
• Pedagogy enhancement with e-learning
• Training accounting educators
• Blended learning
• Computer-aided assessment
• Metrics and performance measurement
• Assessment software tools
• Assessment methods in blended learning environments
• Technology enhanced learning
30th October 2019
Acceptance of Abstract
5th November 2019
Full paper Submission Deadline
10th November 2019
Full paper Acceptance Notification
15th November 2019
15th November 2019
18 – 19 November 2019
IMPERIAL HERITAGE HOTEL,
Noted: Notification of acceptance will be emailed within one week of Submission of Abstract / Full Paper.
Papers in Bahasa Melayu are also welcome
Conference papers may be selected and published in:
- GSE e-Journal of Education ( INDEXED BY MALAYSIAN CITATION CENTRE)
- The papers will be available in our website and other open source academic site (i.e RePec,Google Scholar) for a wider view.
- 8th GSE 2019 e-Proceeding (with e-ISBN no : 978-967-0792-XX-X)
Excellent paper Awards for selected three outstanding papers.
Registration and Submission
a. Registration and submission of Full Paper must be done electronically through the online submission system.
• Click on the “Registration” menu to create ConfBay Account and proceed for conference registration by logging in the system.
• Click on “Online Submission” menu to submit your abstract(s) / full paper.
b. Abstract and Full Paper Format – Strictly follow the template which can be downloaded at “Download menu” and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CONFERENCE PUBLICATION AND PRESENTATION POLICY
Please take note that:
- The conference abstract book will be finalized SEVEN (7) days before the conference. Any conference paper submitted after the above date will not have its abstract included in the abstract book.
- The conference presentation schedule will be finalized THREE (3) days before the conference. Any conference paper submitted after the above date will only have its presentation time published on the conference website.
- The conference organizer does not promise for the abstract of any presentation confirmed on the first day of the conference to be published on the conference website soon.
- Any conference presentation and/or attendance confirmed on the day of the conference will be entertained on seat availability basis. The conference organizer has the right to deny any request for presentation time from such conference presenter.
- This policy will be strictly followed by the conference organizer.