QUESTION & ANSWER
- Is there any financial aids by the GEMS 2020 organizer for presenting papers or attending GEMS 2020 conference?
The GEMS 2020 conference organizer does not provide any;
- financial support, financial aids, fund or sponsorship for any participant presenting papers or attending GEMS 2020.
- free registration fee for presenting papers or attending GEMS 2020.
- grant for GEMS 20209 participants.
- reimbursement for the GEMS 2020 presenters’ or participants’ accommodation and air ticket.
- complimentary GEMS 2020 registration fees.
All of the cost incurred by the presenters or participants for attending GEMS 2020 is totally bare by the presenters or participants themselves.
The registration fee is used for funding GEMS 2020 expenditures, such as payment for; abstracts reviewers, papers reviewers, journal publication cost, the hotel conference rooms’ charges, wages of the conference staff, admin cost, etc.
- Does individuals who present papers (the presenters) at GEMS 2020 are paid with certain amount of money by the GEMS 2020 organizer?
Individuals who present papers (the presenters) at the GEMS 2020 are not be paid any money or be given any token or gifts by the GEMS 2020 organizer.
They will be acknowledged with certificate as presenters or participants.
- Who should present the research paper?
- The submitted paper should be presented in the conference by the researcher himself / herself, or by his / her delegate.
- Submission of full paper without being presented in the conference by the researcher himself / herself , or by his / her delegate, and need to be published in the GEMS 2020 journal, should also be charged with full amount of the GEMS 2020 registration fee.
- In the case where the author or his/her delegate could not attend the conference, provided that full amount of the GEMS 2020 registration fee is paid, only then the accepted research paper will be publish in the e-proceeding, has the opportunity to be selected for the conference journal publication, mailing a copy of the journal to the authors, etc.
d.Where no full registration fee is received by the organizer after the conference day, the research paper is to be terminated.
- Presenters or participants (attending GEMS 2020 but not presenting paper) will be charged with the same amount of registration fee.
- What is the format of the research presentation in GEMS 2020?
“The presentation in GEMS 2020 is done orally (with power point slides presentation) and followed with Q&A session.
There is no specific type or format regarding the presentation form to be followed or required by the GEMS 2020 organizer.
It’s up to the presenter’s creativity to bring the presentation become interesting.
The presentation is in the range of 15 minutes each and followed by 5 minutes Q&A session.
It was a parallel (concurrent) session presentations, thus, there will approximately be around 20 audients in a session of a presentation.
- Does GEMS 2020 practice key note speaker?
GEMS 2020 does not practice key note speaker, lectures for teaching courses, training programs, workshop, etc in our conference.
- What is the qualification requirement for presenting papers in GEMS 2020?
The research paper presenter need not to hold certain or specific qualification. i.e., individuals with or without PhD could present their research papers in GEMS 2020.
- Who are the audiences of GEMS 2020?
The audiences are almost all the research paper presenters that come from all around the world.
- What is the language used as the medium of GEMS 2020?
As this is an international conference, the language in use is English (for the research paper write up and oral presentation).
Nevertheless, the GEMS 2020 organizer also accepts papers in Malay language.
- May I change slightly my research title from my earlier accepted abstract when I submit my final paper?
You may change slightly the title of your paper when you submit the final paper.
Normally, where the abstract of the paper is accepted, the research paper may also be accepted.
- Is it OK to be a reviewer and at the same time become one of the presenters in GEMS 2020?
It’s o.k. to be a reviewer and at the same time become one of the presenters in GEMS 2020.
The appointment as a reviewer of GEMS 2020 is depending on the GEMS 2020 Board’s approval.
- Can I submit a research paper with co-authors?
Yes, you can submit a paper with co-authors.
- Will the research papers presented at GEMS 2020 be published in any journals?
The presented research paper will be published on;
- All the presented research papers will be published in e-proceeding at the GEMS 2020 conference website.
- All the presented research papers will have the opportunity to be published in GEMS 2020 E-Journal of ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCE.
For further information about the papers publication, please click the “Publication Opportunity” button at the GEMS 2020 website.
- May I register for more than 1 paper?
- You may register for more than 1 paper (eg. 2, 3 or 4 papers) as a group by your individual’s information.
Where you yourself present all the papers, the registration fees for GEMS 2020 is fully charged on the 1st paper presented and another additional charge of USD 150.00 each for the other additional papers presented.
The other individuals of your group are participants of GEMS 2020, they will be charged with full amount of registration fees.
- You may register for more than 1 paper (eg. 2, 3 or 4 papers) as a group by different individuals’ information of your group.
Where the papers are presented by different individuals of your group, they will be charged with full amount of registration fees. There is no additional charge of USD 150.00 each for the papers presented.
- Is the registration fee for presenters and participants is the same amount?
Yes, registration fee for presenters and participants is the same amount.
- When should I pay for the registration fee?
You do not need to pay any fee upon the submission of your abstracts.
You should pay the registration fee 2 weeks after the full paper submission due date, and before the date of GEMS 2020.
Within that 2 weeks, normally the acceptance of papers responded from the reviewer panel shall be notified to the authors.
Where the authors submitted their papers earlier, the acceptance of the full papers notification shall be notified to the authors earlier.
- How about the accommodation?
It is advise that the presenters or participants to book the hotel where GEMS 2020 is held or other hotel nearby themselves for their convenience.
Actually, the selection of the hotels as the presenters’ or participants’ accommodation is up to the presenters’ or participants’ choices. It is not compulsory that the presenters or participants have to stay at the hotel where GEMS 2020 is held.