Registration fee must be paid in advance of the event. Walk-in delegates, with payments will be admitted on space availability basis.
- Please submit your registration fee payment accordingly.
- Only papers submitted with full registration fees will appear in the conference e-Proceedings.
- Selected papers from the e-Proceeding will be published in the conference e-Journal.
- During the conference registration day, please bring along your registration fee payment documentations.
- International presenters / participants; payment for conference registration fee – made on the first day of the conference, must be made in us dollar (USD), (EURO) or (SGD).
- We accept lo from Malaysian universities and college universities.
Please take note that:
1. The conference fee is per participant / presenter
2. If the author and co-author/s present at the conference, each will be charged USD330 /USD280 (International) or RM1000 / RM850 (Malaysian), when applicable.
3. A fee of USD20 (international) or RM50 (Malaysian) will be charge for any request for a certificate for the co-author who is not the conference participant.
4. Malaysian presenters or participants, please submit the registration fee in RM (accordingly) via bank in, inter-bank transfer, bank draft or University LO.
*International presenters / participants;payment for conference registration fee – made on the first day of the conference, must be made in us dollar (USD), (EURO) or (SGD).
* Additional paper is chargeable at USD150 or RM450 per paper.
* For student package, please email your Student ID for verification purpose
Payment Option #1
via Telegraphic Transfer or Direct Deposit
Account Number: 562834627354
Payment Option #2
via Banker’s Cheque or Bank Draft
Made Payable to: Koperasi Kolej Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Selangor Berhad
Please mail the transaction slip or bank slip after the payment has been made to:
|Account name||Koperasi Kolej Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Selangor Berhad|
|Bank||Maybank Islamic Berhad|
|Bank Address||No.7&9, Jalan 9/9c, Seksyen 9, Bandar Baru Bangi, 43650 Bangi, Selangor|
Substitution is allowed for registered participants. Please note that payment must be made prior or before to theearly bird due date to qualify for discount. Cancellation policy will be imposed if cancellation is made by:
1. Cancelation before 6 weeks of the event 100%
2. Cancellation less than 5 weeks of the event 50%
3. Cancellation less than 1 weeks of the event -no refund